12 July 2006

The Itch

So I've named this post on my blog "The Itch" (as you've probably already noticed). And no I'm not going to talk about something that requires a special cream. I'm simply going to perhaps explain why I decide to write and post blogs late at night. Well it's not just blogs either. I seem to always have a need to write before I go to bed. Now granted, as you can tell from how many blogs I have posted on here, I don't always succumb to that need but usually I write something whether it's a letter or a poem or whatever. So since I realize that I usually do this I decided to try to figure out why exactly I want to put my feelings into words in the middle of the night. So far I have nothing. Maybe it's because I'm usually pissed off about something that happened during that particular day or something wonderful happened or nothing happened but I think it's worthwhile to write anyway. There it is. I have no clue. The only thing I can think of is because I'm bored and feel like letting some of the random thoughts in my brain spew out to where other people can read and either relate or hate. (Poet and didn't know it.) It just needs to happen from time to time. I'm going to explain as just my way of kind of clearing out space for more thoughts. Also, before I end this rambling post, I just wanted to let you all know that if you have been watching the World Series of Pop Culture on VH1 every night at 9pm central time then you are really missing out. But if you haven't been watching then you probably wouldn't know any of the answers anyway so don't waste your time now. That's all I have for now...but I'm sure it's more than enough.

Movie quote of the post:
He'll keep calling me, he'll keep calling me until I come over. He'll make me feel guilty. This is uh... This is ridiculous, ok I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go. What - I'LL GO. Shit.
-Cameron
Ferris Bueller's Day Off

No comments: